Friday, November 21, 2008

DRESS ME UP CREATIONS

The name Dress Me Up Creations was created from me wanting a name that covered all the product I am selling. I wanted a cute name that the title explained it all and that would catch people's attention. I did want it say boutique but I guess that was used already so I decided creations would be next best thing. Having a boutique has been a dream of mine, I enjoy doing crafts and boutique items. This blog will be my sales blog where I will display my products. This is all new to me so I know as I go I will get better and more things will be added. Please keep looking back for new items from my existing selling products or some new ones as I do love to do new hobbies. I will try to get all my slide shows up and going and have special deals thru out. I will show all my products but I also rely on custom orders they make it fun and exciting. If you have any questions, comments, or ideas you can email me at sray43@cox.net

1 comment:

Shelley & Scott said...

So I'm ready to order when you get all your slideshows up and I can choose. I love those tutu's. I'd love to get a Christmas one for my baby girl. 3 months old. I make bows for her but I'd love to see what you've got. I loved that trunk of stuff you made for Emmie! Very cute. Let me know when I can see some more pictures. Shelley